Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Autumn05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2018, 08:06 PM
    I need help
    Ok so I have a crush on my best friend, but I'm in the friend zone obviously. We were friends before I started crushing on him. We still are friends but I want to be more. I can be myself around him.

What do I do???
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2018, 11:11 AM
    Age?

Communication can work wonders. But are you prepared for either answer on wanting more? How will it impact your friendship if he does not have the same relationship goals that you do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 24, 2018, 04:24 PM
    Being a young teen female I would say do nothing because crushes come and go. Especially with most guys your age. It changes everything too, including the friendship you think you have. Crushes are pretty normal though, but handling the intense feelings that come and go gets quite COMPLICATED.

What does wanting more from a guy mean to a 13 year old these days? I use to know, but it's been long time. It use to be a girl/boy friend title, and I do remember having different girlfriends seems like every few weeks.

Are you the confident type? Think you can handle him not having a crush on YOU? What if he has a crush on someone else? If your confident in yourself you can talk to him and find out for yourself because you can handle whatever his answer is... good or bad, and however the friendship changes.

Things can get AWKWARD. So what do you think and why do you want more than just being friends with this fellow? Why not just start talking and being better friends?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search