Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachel Finkel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2018, 03:40 PM
    Eyes
    Is there anything harmless that I can put in my eyes to make me temporarily unable to see?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 23, 2018, 05:32 PM
    Not in your eyes but on them. Consider a blindfold. Unclear as to your intentions though.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2018, 06:10 AM
    No, but there are plenty of harmful things you can put in your eyes that can cause permanent blindness. What are you trying to do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry eyes [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone know a good herbal or alternative remedy for dry eyes which has been proven to work? Thanks in advance Steve

Red Eyes [ 2 Answers ]

Help. I am a 50 year old Male is excellent physical condition. Each morning when I wake up the whites of my eyes are bright red. It looks like I have been on a 7 day drunk with no sleep. Problem is that it occurs every day and even if I can get it cleared up with redness reducer it is always back...

Cat Eyes [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has an eye problem she won't open her eyes their tearing badly she running around crazy she keeps on ruubbing it she won't come out of the closet and when she opened her eye her eyelids flipped and her eye was a very light pink rather then the usual green

My eyes [ 4 Answers ]

I've always had these but now I'm slightly worried. On my left eye ( on the left side ) and on my right eye ( on the right side ) I have a sort of yellow spot on either eye. Its not very noticeable until you look closely in the mirror. If I'm not mistaken my dad had them too. Im a smoker...

View more questions Search