Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vater Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2018, 02:07 PM
    Is she cheating with me ?
    So I have girlfriend . She is these days behaving lottle bit akward . Whenever I ask something she never answers or she lies. I have no problem with where she goes. But when I go out she start asking with whom where . If I ask same question she says you don't need to know . Every time when she goes out with male friend .
    Also like ih I have been swear sick and in bed . But for her its like nothing matter. .
    I learned her language her culture and her reaction to that was this week SO WHAT ? That's NOT A BIG THING . Learning a farsi is not a big thing
    I am not sure if she is chesting or its only my thinking.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2018, 04:52 PM
    If this is the same girl as in your previous posts, then when are you going to figure out she just ain't into you, or she is the biggest beeyatch in the world. Whichever it is the solution is simple. DUMP her and end this misery.

Jul 22, 2018, 09:51 PM
    Hm yes it's the same girl . You know I am ready to dump her but I don't know the way to come back from where I am today .
    Expert

Jul 23, 2018, 06:41 AM
    I don't know what that means. Where are you at now? Why is it not a simple thing to just leave her alone?

Jul 23, 2018, 11:22 AM
    Becae I fell in love with her :(
    Expert

Jul 23, 2018, 11:54 AM
    Being her fool is not love at least not in a healthy way since it has become rather obvious from what you have written here that your feelings are MUCH much stronger for her than hers are for you. When that occurs my frustrated friend, your priority changes from YOUR love, to protecting your dignity and self respect. Clearly she doesn't care about that, so the question becomes do you?

Again, cut all contact with this female. Yes it sucks, and is a hard thing to do, but love without self respect is decidedly UNHEALTHY, and don't you think you deserve to be treated better? If you do NOT, the YOU have the problem, and not the beeyatch you give your heart to. Solve your problem... Cut all contact with her and let her wonder where you went.

MAN, you should be angry not sad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do a cheating spouse acts so bitter towards the non-cheating spouse? [ 3 Answers ]

Why do they get irritated when the hurting spouse wants to express how they feel? If the cheating spouse says he is willing to work at marriage but on his terms... what is that? How dare the cheating spouse have a sense of entitlement and says if we work at this, I need to stop being suspicious. Go...

My mom is cheating on my dad? [ 20 Answers ]

Today I found outmy mom is cheating on my dad with some 21 year old. My mom is 52. I was playing a game on her blackberry and went from the game page to her email accidentally and saw all the messages from him. I saw over 30. He sent her pictures of him... naked. And she sent him a picture of her...

Cheating [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone I've been with this guy for about 8 yrs and we did spend some time apart a few times and in these times he has been with about 10 other women but he always said that were not together when he did it so its not cheating but anyway I always took him back we have a 5 year old daugther...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

View more questions Search