Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BFCH2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2018, 08:32 PM
    Swan princess TV special as a kid
    Im looking for a swan princess TV special (not the disney looking one from 1994).
    At least I believe it was a TV special. It had the same characters but there wasn't a lot of talking it was mostly a story told through the music with ode being turned into swan and the evil guy turning his daughter into a black swan to fool the main guy. Anyway I can't seem to find any record of it ever existing. But I know it did since we had a VHS that had a taped version of it that we had until recently. Please help me find it

Check out some similar questions!

Swan lake movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a film of swan lake around 1970 - 72 that did the cinema rounds here in Australia. I thought it was from the New York Ballet, but have no luck chasing the origin or any references to it. Excellent production, with many dramatic close ups and not the usual stage view from the seats that...

Looking for Bob Swan in Hawaii [ 5 Answers ]

Hi and thanks for any replies. I am looking for an old surfing friend of mine named Bob Swan. I knew him in Winter Park ( near Orlando ) in the late 1980's and early 1990's. I know he moved to somewhere in Hawaii, likely a good surf spot, around 1995. Lost track and have not seen or heard from him...

The Swan [ 6 Answers ]

I missed this show. I know it was cruel and played on women's insecurities. But it was interesting to see the EXTREME transformations... Anyone with me? Is it on DVD?

Who knows Led Zeppelin's Swan song? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm terriblly in need of the song of Led Zeppelin called "Swan song".Not their record label,but a tune of them.Someone only knows there's a lyric in it goes: "Baby, this is your swan song". Do you know of any Zeppelin song with this title or the lyric "baby, this is your swan song"? If you...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.