Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnpowell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2018, 12:11 PM
    Rigging repair
    Is there anyone in the St. Louis area who could do some minor (I think) repair on a fully rigged Pirate Ship model?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I repair a pinhole leak in toilet h20 feed pex with self fusing pipe repair tape [ 6 Answers ]

I have a pinhole leak in the toilet water feed pex tubing. It's so small, I can flush the toilet 12 times and more without a drip, but after 7 years it dripped occasionally and stained the dry wall. Can I successfully repair this without removing and replacing all the Pex and use self fusing pipe...

Startup repair cannot repair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi have grave issues with asus. It's saying that startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically. Could someone please help me out here. Thanks

Fujitsu Siemens v5535 startup repair saying cannot repair automatically [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to fix my laptop with the recovery disk but seems to be not working anyone help

Repair cidar broken post .With a repair kit? [ 7 Answers ]

I have 4 broken fence posts is there a kit that you drive in frount and back and then screw it into the post.

Phone Jack (Jury Rigging) [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, I have an epic tale to tell. I moved into my house in 2005. In my office I had a dual output phone jack installed. One side was DSL the other was for the phone. Long story short, things began to sloooow down on the DSL line. Our good pals at Verizon came out and "fixed" the problem. So,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.