Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grace2005 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2018, 01:55 AM
    Why do I as a 13 year old cry for no apparent reason
    I am always crying and have no idea why.

I started when I was about 11 years of age and nobody knows why. I was on depression pills when it first started, but it wasn't helping. I was also on anxiety but that was making everything worse. I started seeing a therapist but she told me that I was just over reacting.

So if anyone knows what is going on message me at >REMOVED< and say that you are from ASK ME HELP DESK.

Thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 20, 2018, 02:09 AM
    Your number has been removed for your security and privacy.
    Admin Team.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 20, 2018, 10:07 AM
    Are you male or female?
    Autumn05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2018, 07:39 PM
    Female
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2018, 08:01 PM
    Think about a recent crying spell. Why were you crying? Had something happened?
    Autumn Mason Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2018, 02:22 PM
    No nothing had happened I just started crying

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I cry so much for no apparent reason? [ 49 Answers ]

I don't understand this. I seem to cry a lot latley for no reason. Its like I'm having a great day/night out when all of a sudden something dawns upon me that I must start crying.:confused: Im not sure if its just 'not my time' or I'm going through.. depression.. I sure hope not, but I'm going...

Crying for no apparent reason. [ 3 Answers ]

So I'm 21 years old and lately I've been crying for no reason at all. Like take for example I was watching space chimps for the heck of it and through out the movie I had an overwhelming feeling to cry. I changed the channel thinking it was the movie (not a sad movie at all) and started to watch...

Falling for no apparent reason [ 2 Answers ]

What would cause someone to fall for no apparent reason? I fall often when just standing by simply collapsing straight down on my butt.

Girlfriend of a year breaks up for no apparent reason [ 3 Answers ]

Hey well this is a long story.See I never was looking for a relationship.and finally one day my old schoolmate got to contact me through a mutual friend.Well,apparently she had the biggest crush on me and wanted to get into it right away.She was 18 and I was 19,we both were in our 2nd year of our...

Why do men in their pants, for no apparent reason? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... I have got a weird, but drilling question... My very good friend (like a brother) was having a tough time (in a break up with a loved one) and had threaten to take his life... so I went over to calm him down and reassure him that everything was going to be okay... well when we...

View more questions Search