Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaybird2492 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2018, 07:26 AM
    4 Week Old Kitten Problem
    So a 4 week old kitten that is at the vet is currently getting fluids and medicine. It has nats inside it and they were flushed out and has a swollen right rear leg. The cat eats and is getting all the fluids needed. The only thing is that the cat is not doing is walking. It has all other functions: moving the head around, picking up head to eat, stretching paws, reacting to pinching of paws and moving the tail. Do you have any idea why it would not walk or even put wait on the legs when you try to make it use its legs?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2018, 02:28 PM
    Of it is at the vet, why not ask them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 week old kitten [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have recently received a 5 week old kitten and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how much milk I should be giving her. She is eating solid food but she prefers the milk. She is really small because her mother stopped feeding her so she has lost quite allot of weight. I would really...

5 week old kitten [ 3 Answers ]

I have a kitten who is around 5weeks old I believe. He hasn't got a mom to give him milk and he's not to sure how to drink from a bowl.. what can I do? He ate a tiny piece of solid food but he really struggled.

8 week old kitten [ 11 Answers ]

About three weeks ago I brought home a 8 week old femail kitten called Mavis, I was worried that when I went to work she was getting lonely so I condulted my vet who told me to get another kitten to keep her company. S I found another kitten. Turns out Mavis keeps hissing and spitting at the new...

8 week old kitten [ 4 Answers ]

I adopted a 8 week old tabby yesterday. She has not eaten nor drank anything nor has she used the litterbox. Is this normal? Is so how often does a 8 week old kitten use the litterbox? Will she begin eating on her own? Thanks in advance for your help!

How could my 2 week old kitten die? [ 1 Answers ]

Perfectly healthy cat( peanut), growing normally, and I woke up at 430am eastern time on 2.18.07 to find him dead. He has a sister name lucky that is healthy also but didn't have "spasm" type thing that peanut would have from time to time . These spasm's would consist of him crying and rolling...

View more questions Search