Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melissyd36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2018, 02:18 PM
    Entity following me
    My boyfriend's daughter can see spirits. When I started to talk to her dad, my boyfriend, she said this man would appear in their apartment as soon as we started talking. Nine months later he is still around. She says he is somewhat tall, has a beard, dark hair and sometimes wears glasses and wears a shirt and jeans. We now have a house and he was in the house before we moved in. We have 5 dogs as well and we see them staring around a lot and sometimes I feel I am being watched. So far no noises, there is no harm but I do not know anyone of who he could be. I am not sure if he is bad or good. Can you please send some input on this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2018, 02:26 PM
    How old is the daughter?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 18, 2018, 05:51 PM
    Yes. I would like to know how old too. If you want help, you could answer the questions we ask. They are harmless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entity with me [ 1 Answers ]

I've been told I have a black grayish shadow with me. Helps make bad energy and negative happen. Thrives and grows. I grew up with negativity. So strong you can feel it soon as you walked into my parents house. I've endured more in my one life than a hundred people together for bad things to...

Evil entity? [ 2 Answers ]

Peace and god speed I know its been awhile but I am in grave need of your help to day there is a demon I can't quite explain why this demon is in this house but its one of the strongest demons I've ever come across at frist I thought it had come for but last night at the dark hour between 12and 4am...

Do I have an entity following me? [ 3 Answers ]

I woke up today to the sound of my dogs bark (bloodhound) and atreyu on my iPhone playing (which I left playing to help me sleep). 3secs after the bark my iPhone started making this weird scrambling noise followed my an immense amount of pressure on top of me (felt like someone laid on me), making...

Entity in my house, is it . [ 2 Answers ]

HI. My ex girlfriend Leeann lost her life to cystic fibrosis and I've been having dreams about her lately. I also believe there is an entity in my house and was wondering if it was her.

There is an entity in my home [ 6 Answers ]

My two year old nephew talks to an unseen entity in my hallway.You never see anything But you definitely know it is there,you feel it's presence.I wanted to contact a medium Because some friends played with a ouija board a short time ago,and I wondered if they Brought something through the...

View more questions Search