Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loyd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2018, 01:16 PM
    Honda GCV530 v twin on riding mower has no spark again.
    Has full charge in battery, even tried it on boost. And still nothing, last year I hauled it into the local dealer and it started on the trailer. They checked all safety
    Switches all looked good. They kept the mower for over a month and it started every time. I used it all last season and so far this season and no problem, then today same thing all over again. Checked spark and none on either side.
    Loyd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2018, 01:29 PM
    Honda GCV530 v twin on riding mower has no spark.HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN
    Unit is on a Simplicity riding mower. I took it into the dealer last year for the same problem, and the unit started while on the trailer. They kept the unit for a month checked all safety switches, all seem good. Took unit home and it worked all last fall and so far this year, and now I have the same problem. New battery, full charge, even tried it on boost. Still no spark on either side. Checked wires could find no bare wires. Hate to take it in and spend another $100.00 and not solve the problem. Last year , when I put the charger on it would start some times,one day it stars the next day it might not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18hp honda v twin no spark on one cylinder [ 1 Answers ]

I have 18hp honda engine v twin only runs on one cylinder and I put a new coil and stell dozen fire

Honda 18 hp V twin no spark [ 4 Answers ]

Hustler mower with 18 hp. Honda engine , no spark on ether plug. When it starts it will run and start all day, next day on start. The diode stop module was replaced, no spark, stop wires removed from coils no spark, resistance measurements at all points on each coil are the same. When the stop wire...

Briggs & straton twin 14 hp elect start lawn mower no spark ? [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced ignit. Switch ,new plugs ,fresh gas,good compression on right bank,kind of weak on left bank. Possibly washed down when flooded w/ gas. Did run for short while over fueled a bit. Dissasembeld and cleaned carb & cleared all ports and orifaces .even hot wired it but now there is no spark at...

Murray sel etc twin auto riding lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

Murray sel etc twin auto riding lawn mower 2000 - 2001 doesn't want to start I have put new spark plugs took battery in for testing and that is good when I turn the key it does nothing tried jump starting nothing what else can I do before taking it in if there is anything else I can try

Briggs and starton 18 hp v twin riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help with this riding mower will not start gas does not leave the carb hoses are not clogged and carb has been cleaned 3 times filter is not clogged either Thanks in advance

View more questions Search