Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    komododragon_42233 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Ghosts or Spirits?
    This question has always been of interest to me. I believe that when you die, you go to heaven. But what happens to you in between? Are you a ghost or spirit? Can you interact with others after you have gone? Are ghost even real? If anyone can give me an answer. Then that would be awesome. Look forward to all your guy's opinions.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2007, 05:54 AM
    I believe that when we die, we continue our journey in spirit form. I would say that maybe some get lost and become stuck in a world they do not belong in anymore, or it could be other things. Who really knows. I do believe you can interact with spirits. I think it is important to know that the unseen is lots. There is more to life to the seen and we need to realize that there is a whole other world.

Joe
    luvmy_3_angels Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Apr 22, 2007, 10:59 AM
    I've wondered the same thing myself. I remember learning in church that when Christ comes back, He will call all of His people from their graves. So, I wonder too, if maybe earth is a holding place for spirits, until the rapture comes.
    Dacean Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2009, 01:28 AM

I believe that when you die one of two things happen.

1. you loose control. Your mind is destroyed or damaged and you do things that represent something that happened in your life, like the woman in white 'legend'. A woman in white is a woman whose husband has been unfaithful and have gone temporaryly insane and in that time the woman kills her kids and after she recovers she relises what she's done and kills herself, when she's gone she returns as a woman in white and she roams the area she killed herself in and hitchhikes with males and if they've been unfaithful she kills them.

2. you stay as you are and you roam your town waiting for a way out and into the next life which may or may not come.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 26, 2009, 05:07 PM

Have you ever seen the movie What Dreams May Come starring Robin Williams? That actually is a pretty accurate portrayal of the adjustment a consciousness goes through after death. As Dacaen said, death can be very disorienting and discombobulating for many people.

I think that I have spoken with a number of different ghosts and beings, and I think that I have traveled in spirit to the worlds of the dead and back, and I think I remember dying in past lives--those are my interpretations of the unusual experiences I've had. Hence my being able to say I find that movie "accurate." Of course, I could be deluding myself. Though I love the life I have, I am curious to experience dying in this form and person. Will it be much as I suspect? Or will I be surprised?

If nothing else, I think that a spirit probably gets less discombobulated if it approaches dying with feelings of curiosity and awe, rather than terror and confusion and regret. It just makes sense. Have you seen, for example, how when tourists go to a country that is very different from their home, some keep complaining about how they can't plug in their hairdryers and everything tastes funny and they're afraid to drink the water and they're afraid the natives will attack, and others just delight in all the strange new experiences and adventures? It's what you make of it.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2009, 10:15 PM

I love that movie.. it just resonates on so many levels.
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 11:11 PM

There is no life after this one. We go to Heaven. If we did magic when we were Humans that will make our souls into spirits. Spirits are immortal. We live there as spirits who look like Humans. It looks exactly like this world but much more beautiful.
    emilyjade Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 08:23 PM

Oh wow I like how POSITIVE edward is on what happens after death. Although, I have to say I don't agree with you. Nobody knows what exactly happens. And my views are completely different.
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyjade View Post
    Oh wow I like how POSITIVE edward is on what happens after death. Although, i have to say i don't agree with you. Nobody knows what exactly happens. And my views are completely different.
    It is not a fact! It is just my opinion!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help ! Ghosts [ 23 Answers ]

My family has lived in a house for 15 years. It has been in the family for a long time. We have a lot of strange things happen. Doors slamming, electronic devices turning off, pictures falling off walls, and a spirit that only shows herself to my children. How can I find out who it might be?

How do I address the ghosts without opening a way for evil spirits? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this is a long one, so prepare yourself. I've never had the ability to downsize my stories. We moved into my apt three years ago almost. I had started having experiences shortly after we moved in, but never paid attention since I am so absentminded and misplace things a lot. When I started...

Are they ghosts? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I really need someone to talk to who won't be biased regarding my thoughts. I'm in a relationship for 2 years now, Lester and I have a 6 month-0ld daughter and I've known him for over two years, too. I just came from a terrible, full of deception relationship from a 32 y/o man when...

Why I believe in ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: this a country song about a man who thought his love was dead and gone but at night it comes alive that's why I believe in ghosts

Ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

My mom once told me a saying to say at night before I went to bed to rid my home of evil spirits or protect my children-something along those lines. Having my weirdo dreams again-dreaming about my father-in-law's dead neighbor-she was related by marriage. Feel like she's looking for something-the...

View more questions Search