Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HanyWasHere Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2018, 04:18 AM
    Sweating wayy too much
    Hello,

Whenever I work out in the gym or kickboxing (specially kickboxing) I sweat a lot and I mean A lot! And I am looking for a solution for this. I've been kickboxing for 7 months now and lost lots of weight in the past couple of years but I've noticed that I sweat wayy too much, like after every class my cloths are drenched in sweat and I leave a puddle of sweat wherever I stand, yeah my coach tells me its fine but sometimes it gets embarrassing as people start to slip! (which is kind of funny :P). I've read on the internet that some people have more sweat glands than others but this is too much, also I've lost more than 110 pounds (50 kgs) so this might be related in anyway?

Thank you in advance!
    gemmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2020, 02:13 AM
    Are you drinking too much water?

As far as my experience is concerned if you are doing physical activity and if you sweat its ok.

The problems arisies when you sweat without doing any physical activity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sweating [ 2 Answers ]

Im 11 and this excessive sweating started in February. I got my first period like 2 weeks ago. Annyways, I told my mom and she said, don't worry, nothing is wrong. But I have been sweating like crazy! And this only happens at school. This summer, I didn't have to worry at all. And when I come back...

Sweating in my 60's [ 4 Answers ]

I am 62 and have started sweating profusely, is there a cause? It's mostly around my hairline, face but also underarms. This has been going on about 6 months. I turned 62 in February 2014.

Hot and sweating [ 3 Answers ]

I'm always hot (in the winter too), and also hot flashes.

My period is wayy! Too long help me! [ 5 Answers ]

MY PERIOD IS TOO LONG, I'M 12 AND I STARTED MY PERIOD AROUND when school sterted and my periods go on for over 2 weeks! My mom is super worried!and so am I:confused: :s

View more questions Search