Ask
    diane Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2018, 11:50 AM
    Need title and artist
    Beginning lyrics:

Someone next to you just might be crying,
    Although you may not see her tears
    She hides the child beneath the smile
    That's helped to make it through the years...

She wonders if she'll ever make tomorrow,
    Sometimes it ___s too much to bear,
    But every now and then, the truth's made known again, and the lie it disappears.
    And she recalls a memory not so far from yesterday..

I thought not so far from yesterday was the title but I couldn't find it anywhere not even YouTube.

The song sounds like a modern country song sung by a male artist.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know the title or artist [ 6 Answers ]

The song was from the late 80s to mid 90s, not really sure where in that era. It sounded like something that should be in an Austin Powers movie, but it wasn't. It was mostly instrumental with a female voice monologging every so often with (and not an exact quote) "I've seen you are, I kinda like...

Title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me find the name of song and the name of artist of this techno song that I don't know the words,I don't think is written in english but roughly it goes like this... "mogadishi,lala,mogadishi,pump pump pump it"... this song used to be very popular back in 1999 in the New York area,please...

Title and artist [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I'm looking for the name and who sings this song---its a country song, and it's a rather new one, within the last year. It is sang by a male, and its about a little boy who is trying to spend time with his father, but his dad is too busy with work, so the boy goes to his little piggy bank and...

What's the title and artist? [ 3 Answers ]

I was listening to a song out of my usual genre with a really hot male voice saying "I just had to call ya", who is the artist and what's the song?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.