Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Francesaduo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2018, 07:23 PM
    How do we redesign an existing website?
    So we have an existing website with a Modx Framework and with this updated website, we will be using Wordpress. We have already downloaded the template that we want to use, I don't know what to do next.

Do we still need to access the Modx manager or do we just create a new Wordpress account? We have no intentions of using any content from the existing website, it is going to be from scratch.
    khanrana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2018, 10:46 PM
    If it is going to be scratch, just create the new website with wordpress and then put it on your hosting server removing the old one.
    That is it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I redirect an existing website with htaccess without redirecting major robots? [ 2 Answers ]

To temporarily test sales on a newly redesigned site (that resides on sub.domain.com) without disrupting my existing search engine rankings I would like to redirect all visitors that aren't a major crawler to the new subdomain. The existing site contains the product ID (SKU) at the end of the...

What are ways that I can make money with my existing website? [ 2 Answers ]

My shop website is up and running. Now how do I get companies to want to advertise on it and how can I make additional cash with it?

Can I capitalize a new form page to an existing website? [ 1 Answers ]

My IT team is requesting that 'new forms' that need creating and deploy to an existing website be capitalized. In the world of accounting is that really a capital project or just ongoing maintanence of an existing site

View more questions Search