Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 20, 2018, 01:23 PM
    I will not feed your fear with such a ridicules speculation. I instead suggest you get about doing some positive things to occupy yourself as you await the FACTS to present themselves. Make yourself presentable and get some fresh air. Engage happily with your family and friends and be grateful for them.
    crazyctg Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2018, 03:10 AM
    Yesterday I saw my doctor.He examined me and suspected anemia.He ordered a cbc test.I am very scared now.I know anemia is more common with HIV.I don't know what to do...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 8, 2018, 06:05 AM
    Anemia is very common WITHOUT hiv as well. It’s very common in people who have diets low in iron.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2018, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyctg View Post
    Yesterday I saw my doctor.He examined me and suspected anemia.He ordered a cbc test.I am very scared now.I know anemia is more common with HIV.I don't know what to do...
    Add more iron rich foods to your diet and your fear could have been assuaged with just asking your doctor what you should do about your anemia.
    crazyctg Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2018, 01:00 PM
    My wbc is 5800 and hemoglobin 13.5.Is it OK?My doctor says no reason to worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost multimedia audio controller Hello, I've lost my multimedia audio controller adter [ 1 Answers ]

My mistake I uninstalled my multimedia audio controller driver.sound system of my system is not working.please help me.I don't know the brand of music system or mother board.

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

Lost my way [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone... esp. any catholics/ priests out there?. I am having a hard time. I am a fallen away catholic, who has tried many different christian denoms since, only to return to the church I was raised in... I got married, and recently baptized our first baby catholic. My husband is not...

I've lost my way. [ 11 Answers ]

I moved over to Canada from England in August 2006 (15 years old). When I first got here I had a lot of female attention which I liked a lot because I felt wanted. But as months past Less and Less people liked me. Now, nobody has a crush on me or even looks at me in that way. I have lost all self...

View more questions Search