Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bseanor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2018, 04:35 PM
    Delta shower cartridge replaced and seems not shutting off water entirely now versus
    Is there an adjustment or something? Thought would be remove old and install new R19804 would be it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 14, 2018, 05:48 PM
    Make sure your cartridge is aligned and pushed in far enough to be properly seated.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 15, 2018, 09:58 PM
    As mentioned above, it appears you didn't align the cartridge properly. Also, make sure all seals are in place. Re-insert cartridge carefully, as per alignment mark.

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Delta shower cartridge. Water not hot enough. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I have a Monitor 1300/1400 series Delta shower. I replaced the cartridge today, and it's just not getting hot enough. It's not nearly as hot as the tub a few feet away. I've adjusted the temperature limiter all the way to the hot side, and I've even removed it completely. With the...

Delta shower faucet dripping after valve cartridge was replaced. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Delta T13 series faucet in my shower and tub that is dripping. I replaced the valve cartridge and it still leaks. Do you have any ideas what the problem might be?

My hot water will not completely shut off in the shower. I replaced the cartridge and [ 7 Answers ]

My hot water will not completely shut off in the shower. I replaced the stem and am having the same problem. Any ideas?

I replaced delta 1700 shower cartridge and it still leakes, what did I do wrong? [ 9 Answers ]

I replaced my 1700 Delta shower cartridge with a new one from the company. I replaced it and now a week later it is leaking again. Did I do something wrong.

View more questions Search