Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tintan0 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2018, 06:33 AM
    Fix dishwasher
    Help me! I can’t get my dishwasher 66512789K311 to work. I have replaced the latch and control board.I need a diagnostic test but don’t know how or what to push.Sometimes this dishwasher has lights on and then sometimes it’s just blank.sometimes u can start it, sometimes not at all.just a little bit ago it was flashing washing add a dish,now it’s all blank again.Please someone could u help me ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 14, 2018, 08:09 AM
    See if any of these things help you.

https://www.repairclinic.com/RepairH...g-66512789K311

https://www.repairclinic.com/RepairH...t-66512789K311

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

My dishwasher smells like rotten eggs when it runs.

KitchenAid dishwasher Wash arm won't come loose, noisy dishwasher [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out why my Kitchenaid Dishwasher, model KUDP01LBS3, is so noisy. It's just out of 10 year warranty. I tried to remove the retainer which holds the lower arm, and it won't unscrew. It just keeps turning. Is there something else I should be doing? The basic problem is that...

Ge dishwasher [ 0 Answers ]

No water or very little appears to be going to the top spinners. Already cleaned bottom filters, checked level, checked amt of water, etc. is there a diverter or something to direct the water to the second level? The lower level works great. Any info appreciated.

Dishwasher caused sink next to it to fill with water and also dishwasher won't drain [ 2 Answers ]

I think my title says it all... I ran the dishwasher and the sink next to it (which happens to be side connected to the garbage disposal) filled up with water. The dishwasher also leaked at the end because the water overflowed onto the floor... dishwasher did not drain itself. I emptied the...

Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Would you please be able to tell me how to hook up the drain for my dishwasher. I have two waste lines from the wall. One for the sink and other for the dishwasher. I know normally you would just go into the tail for the sink, but I've never done it to its own waste outlet. Thanks Rick Today,...

View more questions Search