Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    midnight_nightw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2018, 05:10 AM
    How can I find a death record with little information?
    I'm trying to find death records of a specific person. This information was passed down for over 100 years, so some might be flawed. Her first name was Claire, her mother was born in Scotland and her father in Ireland. She had an older sister, but I'm not sure of any other siblings, there's speculation of a brother but I wouldn't include that in the search. I have reason to believe that they lived in England at some point and most likely Ireland and Scotland, but I'm unsure. She was born 1800 or later and died 1899 or before, being alive in the Victorian era (but it's unknown for how long) and she was under 30 when she died. She was never married, her mother died before her and she died before her father, being stabbed in the stomach or back. I also know how she roughly looked like, but I don't believe they had records of hair and eye colours. There are some stories and details I know of her life, but they most likely wouldn't be in records. Is there any way of finding her records?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2018, 08:37 AM
    Have you searched on Ancestry?

There may be baptismal records in churches in Scotland and Ireland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death record of my house in 1975 [ 4 Answers ]

Please help, I have been told by a psychic that there was a man called phil, who lived in my house 35 years ago. I have been told he was brutally murdered with a chainsaw and hung. And now he waits in my attic and he's trying to contact me because he wants me and my family out of his house, he says...

OK to record quitclaim 10 years later/8 yrs after death of grantee? [ 1 Answers ]

A quitclaim deed was given to the family physician 2001. The deed was unrecorded. The grantor died in 2002, and her estate probated. The land in the quitclaim deed was divided among heirs. Heirs were unaware of the deed at the time the land was divided, nor did the grantee make anyone aware of...

Death record [ 1 Answers ]

How did john ormandy of morgan county Indiana die?

Death record [ 2 Answers ]

Death ofcarl d fedelski

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search