Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vonpertz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2018, 03:00 PM
    Should my water softener company have used a by-pass method when they installed my un
    Soft water going to outside lines?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2018, 04:57 PM
    I would not think you would want your water softener being used for anything other than household water. Water used, for instance, to water to lawn or wash the car would not go through your unit. I think that is what you mean by a "bypass".
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 15, 2018, 10:01 PM
    Your house water and irrigation water should be separated: Treated water to your house, untreated water for irrigation purposes

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In what order are these to be installed: water softener, UV light, sediment filter, c [ 1 Answers ]

In what order are these to be installed: water softener, UV light, sediment filter, carbon filter

Oil Company manufactures cooking oils. The company currently uses the FIFO method. [ 0 Answers ]

Oil Company manufactures cooking oils. All direct materials are added at the beginning of the production process. The company currently uses the FIFO method. Data for the month of July are listed below. Production data: Beginning Work in progress 100,000 units Units started during the period...

Legal responsibility of water company that knowingly installed meter for line... [ 11 Answers ]

The city attorney states that they have no responsibility after the meter is installed and neighbor runs water line across and up hill causing water to freeze on driveway and ultimately run under house causing insullation damage and mold.

I installed a water softener [ 2 Answers ]

We are on a well after turning the water back on we have 2 facets that have no pressure could this be air in the lines

View more questions Search