Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ahlam123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2018, 01:44 PM
    Regret
    Whenever I try to do something good for others it got inverse and hurt them and today it hurts a lot I feel regret. Every time I hurts people any solution?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2018, 02:11 PM
    Please give an example.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2018, 02:36 AM
    That's probably why they say "no good deed goes unpunished".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone regret? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi has anyone regret not ending a relationship sooner? Why did you regret it what went wrong? What happened? Did you end it? I always wondered why we stick with it when we know we should end it.

Regret [ 4 Answers ]

I had an abortion on December 22, 2012 and it didn't seem like a big deal when I was there because I felt like I didn't want my mother or grandmother to see my emotions but deep down I wanted to run in the complete opposite direction... my boyfriends mother didn't want me to keep it either but my...

Does he regret it.. [ 1 Answers ]

My first love visited me this week whom I haven't seen in 12 years though we have been in contact for about 5 (he found me on Facebook). There was an initial flirtation when he got back in touch, but he was married at the time and nothing came of it; even when I was in the same country as him I'd...

Do you think she will Regret this? [ 8 Answers ]

I moved 5 hours away from home, while my girlfriend went to collage. Everything was perfect and fine, and then she hit midterms. The stress gets to her, and we ended up taking a break, but soon after picking up a friend from her own relationship problems, we got right back together. Midterms...

I do something then regret it [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a car and a set of keys when I was thinking about something and then I started to push hard on my skin and make marks I was feeling the pain, but I kind of liked it in a way. :confused: so I had red marks all over my arem. Then when I was done I started to think why I did it... what...

View more questions Search