Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicholemiller19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2018, 11:20 AM
    There is a magenta colored light emitting from my computer that makes me feel dizzy
    Lights emitting from my computer that I can feel
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 10, 2018, 12:43 PM
    Possibly, but probably not.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jul 15, 2018, 11:18 AM
    Could you be a little more vague?
    Wiredphase Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2018, 12:56 AM
    Where and when is this light being emitted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feel dizzy, headaches, feel like vomiting after drinking green tea. Any reasons? [ 8 Answers ]

I started drinking gree tea, because I know its healthy (that is what everyone say). I never made abuse of it, my maximum dose was 3 cups/day. I really like it and drink it with no sugar only some lemon and vanilla, or mixed with other teas. After a time, something like 3months, I started feeling...

Why does my ear feel clogged, but it doesn't hurt. I also feel dizzy [ 11 Answers ]

Ok my husband woke up on Monday with his ear clogged, another thing he doesn't have any pain just ringing. It is Wednsday and all of a sudden today he started feeling dizzy. I am kind of worried. He went to the doctor today and she said that both of his ears looked good.

Feel dizzy in front of computer just few months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to all, I am computer programmer and always in the front of computer. I started using computers since 1996 till present. I am always on the front of computer for more than 10 years but recently I noticed that when I am typing and when am moving my head I felt dizzy. Is this because of the...

Emitting light [ 2 Answers ]

How some clock needles emit light at nighttime?

View more questions Search