Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irishsprite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2018, 09:06 AM
    Inuit stone carving
    How does one determine authenticity and value of Inuit stone and soap stone carvings? We have a couple dozen. Several of them have a sticker, saying "hand made" and often the sticker indicates "Wolf". The soapstone ones are black with slight white areas in the crevices. One of the stone ones is brown with an ivory tone bone face. A couple have numbers on the bottom.Patti

Check out some similar questions!

A stone is dropped down a deep well. The time interval between the drop of the stone [ 1 Answers ]

A stone is dropped down a deep well. The time interval between the drop of the stone and the Splash heard at the top of the well is 4.5 s. If the air in the well is a cool 4°C, but does not Cause significant friction with the stone, how deep is the well?

What do I need to lay flag stone on a stove Hearth over cement board 1 in. Stone [ 1 Answers ]

I'am building a 20sq. ft. raised hearth for a woodstove. I put down 3/4 plywood. I'am going to put down cement board for fire code. What do I need to lay 1 in. flagstone over this./ mortor mix/ sand?

6 month inuit/siberian husky [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I bought my pup at 10 weeks old. His mother is a northern inuit husky and have papers from her side... His father is meant to be a siberian husky but have no proof of this. He is now 6 months old and hasn't grown much since we bought him. He is up to date will all of his injections and...

Egg carving ? [ 10 Answers ]

I am wanting to try the art of egg carving.. Does anyone know how I can get started?? Tools I need? Books for beginners? The steps to learning this new art. Eggs just fasinate me, as you have seen before, am doing beading, painting, and pysanky, now want to try the new art for me of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search