Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2018, 10:50 AM
    Pressure washer engine problems
    I have a craftsman pressure washer and the problem is when I start it with choke on and it starts but soon as I open the choke it cuts off?

Please help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 9, 2018, 01:23 PM
    You can go down this list found here,

https://www.repairclinic.com/RepairH...ts-then-stalls

You can also add your model number for more specific instruction, and videos.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2018, 03:18 PM
    Make sure carb and manifold bolts are tight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure Washer w/Honda GC-160 5.0 HP Engine [ 4 Answers ]

I can't find the manuel for my Pressure Washer w/Honda GC-160 5.0 HP Engine. I believe I need to mix oil into the gas for this pressure washer, but no where on the washer itself does it say. Can you tell me what the oil/gas ratio is for this engine? Or specifically how much oil to add to 1...

I have a Generac G27H pressure Washer with a 6.5 Briggs and Straton engine Intek. [ 0 Answers ]

It has run well but now not generating good water pressure. Getting enough water to gun so line looks fine.

Husky pressure washer hu80530 has no flow when engine is running. [ 2 Answers ]

I think I have all the hoses connected correctly and there is flow through the wand before I start the engine. But when the engine starts and I depress the trigger there is an brief spurt and then nothing. Not even the flow that the garden hose provided earlier. The trigger moves freely but nothing...

Craftsman Pressure Washer with Honda Gas Engine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old Craftsman pressure washer with a Honda gas engine Model Number 580.768350. When I start the machine up and press the nozzle it has great pressure but once I release the nozzle to do something else and go to press it again there is no longer any pressure. If I stop the machine...

View more questions Search