Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    datawbob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2018, 09:16 AM
    Artist roth copyright by camilla lucas
    Who is the artist,roth,copyright by camills lucas in 1936?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 9, 2018, 09:23 AM
    Covered here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/pa...ad-155531.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The greyhound copyright camilla lucas 1936 [ 0 Answers ]

I recently purchased an oval print of 20s style dressed woman with a white greyhound. The print has camilla lucas 1936 nyc on the upper right and along the bottom - the greyhound - faure. What can you tell me about this print.

I have a question about an etching: 1937 Copyright Camilla Lucas NY USA. [ 0 Answers ]

This is a print of an etching I believe because there are the words at the top left of the picture which say 'copyright 1937 Camilla Lucas NY USA'. The etching is in a gold wooden frame about 10- 3/4 " by 13-1/2". The etching itself is about 8-1/2" by 6". The picture is surrounded by about 2" of...

1938 copyright camilla lucas ny usa " plaine a chartres" etching artist philippe [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out info on an etching I have had for years approx 17 x 13 in size with the thatched roofed cottage along a country dirt road with a haystack on the opposite side of the etching, it says Philippe on the bottom right in pencil and on the left it says "Plaine, a Chartres" and...

Copyright 1933-Camilla Lucas/Artist Leeotelle ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print top left corner says Copyright 1933 - Camilla Lucas, NYC-U.S.A it also has their triangle symbol in the bottom left corner the artist signature is so cursive it is hard to make it out looks like Paul E___le Leeotelle? The P is crazy and the L too. So I could be completely off. The...

View more questions Search