Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pissedoff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2018, 11:47 AM
    Does GOOGLE have the right to damage my computer
    On startup, the background on my monitor is BLACK and there is a large ad in the middle of my screen! This is the most recent of a list of harassments with NO
    Explanation of any kind WHY I've been targeted! One day when I started my
    Computer, there in the middle of the screen was my name in large black capital
    Letters. What gives Google the right to persecute ANYONE?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 8, 2018, 11:56 AM
    How do you know the agents behind this act ?

Sounds like you have some malware issues, that can be easily solved with a complete rebuild.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2018, 05:41 PM
    Doubt Google. Do a scan for malware.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2018, 10:23 AM
    I agree, doubt it was Google... Facebook I wouldn't put it past those bunch of fascists, but I think you have malware on your machine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to update a Google Doc by re-uploading a file from your computer? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm writing a book. I uploaded the file from my computer to Google Docs and shared it, but I want to update it by re-loading the computer file onto the Google Doc, overwriting it. How can I do this?

Google Chrome History vs. Physical Computer History [ 1 Answers ]

It appears there is an address search on my Google ACCOUNT that I didn't do. It's not on the Google history for MY physical Computer, but it's on the physical computer's history on my fiancee's computer. It appears, thus, that the address search came from HER computer rather than mine and...

What is the highest temperature a computer can withstand without causing damage [ 2 Answers ]

What tempeture is too hot for electronic's before they become damaged? I have enclosed room that houses a computer, printer and television (LCD). The weather is getting really hot (it's 103 outside) causing the room to be uncomfortabley hot, as it does not have an air conditioner. I have a...

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

View more questions Search