Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barbs1953 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2018, 08:28 AM
    Car insurance
    What car insurance company has policies that start with the letters HPA?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2018, 09:20 AM
    For alphanumerical policy numbers, check if the letters can give you hints about the location of the policy issuer. PA could mean Pennsylvania. Call your own agent for more information.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2018, 09:26 AM
    I hope this articles is helpful,

https://www.carinsurancecomparison.c...policy-number/

I let MY insurance company do this kind of work. That's why they get paid the BIG BUCKS. What state are YOU in?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2018, 10:59 AM
    The PA is probably "Personal Auto". H doesn't mean too much. I worked for Travelers for many years and we had lots of Alpha policy prefixes, none of which had a T in them. What is the issue? Uninsured? Your agent should be able to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium o [ 1 Answers ]

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium of $25,000. The agency billed the client for the policy and is entitled to a commission of 20%. How do I do an adjusting journal entry for this question? Will it have two parts to it?

Prepaid insurance of rs15120 adjusted with current year's insurance charges [ 0 Answers ]

In tally accounts what is the journal entry of this transaction?

Shall I be successful in insurance agency( life insurance corporation of india) [ 2 Answers ]

At present I am a life insurance agent full timer since last 01 year but not much business. I want to know whether I shall be successful in this profession.

View more questions Search