Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gentleman2222 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2018, 01:17 PM
    Question about “Squeeze Page” and MailChimp
    Hello, I wish to market my product using Google Adwords in addition to emailing potential buyers.
    I am thinking of creating a page where the potential buyer lands on after clicking my Google Adword i.e. a“squeeze page” (not a landing page). I am also thinking of creating a MailChimp email to send to potential buyers.
    My question is: Does it make sense to create both the “squeeze page” and the MailChimp email template – or can the to be combined?

Check out some similar questions!

Responing to Brenmei question on the electrical page [ 3 Answers ]

Someone, Brenmei, posted a question to this locked thread on the electrical page. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electrical-lighting/how-add-two-motion-sensors-existing-light-circuit-220955.html I don't know how he was able to do this because I am unable to respond because the thread is...

Web Page Question [ 11 Answers ]

A business has committed fraud by taking money from me. They claim that they are charging a restocking fee for a product I never ordered. The say that it is under product information on their web page which it is but was not previous to them taking my money. Can I find out when it was added later?

Dr Zakir Naik's question and answers page [ 1 Answers ]

Aslaam wah alaikum Brother Naik. Why do they say a woman is more NAPAAK when she has given birth to a girl rather than a boy?Why is this?

Journal Page Question--Accounting [ 1 Answers ]

HERE IS THE QUESTION: Sweeney & Associates, a large marketing firm, adjusts its accounts at the end of each month. The following information is available for the year ending December 31, 2009: 1. A bank loan had been obtained on December 1. Accrued interest on the loan at December 31 amounts to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.