Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbs7235 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2018, 10:32 AM
    Failed UA
    I failed my 1st and only drug screen, 3 months ago. He hasn't filed a violation as he said he was waitng for money paid to be posted. ( which is all paid in full ) My next office vist is in 3 days. Prbation is suppose to end in 4 days. Will I get violated on my last day ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2018, 07:37 AM
    I assume that would be left to the discretion of I assume, your probation officer. They might cut you some slack, or retest you and decide, so hope you are preparing for that event.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Failed EtG [ 2 Answers ]

My son is a tattoo artist. On the days he goes directly from cleaning up after doing a tattoo he has tested positive. On the days he goes from home he has tested negative. Their cut off level is at 500. He uses madacide, 70% isopropoonol, 70% isopropyl alcoholl, and avagard hand antiseptic which...

Failed a UA in dec 2010(My first UA failed since I got on probation). [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have been on probation in Florida since Aug 2008 for a dui and GTA. I have paid all restitution and completed everything as ordered by the court. I however failed a UA in dec 2010(My first UA failed since I got on probation). My probation officer however said he wasn't going to violate me....

A/C failed to come [ 9 Answers ]

Just installed a honeywell thermostat model RTH230B. Connected as follows Rh to Red Rc to Blue W to White Y to Yellow G to Green Set J2 Jumper to HE A/C failed to come ON. Checked Panel light showing Rapid flashing indicating Short circuit to 24 v/vac Reverse polarity. How can I reset it....

Session5_initialization failed [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I start my computer this error coming : session5_initialization failed

View more questions Search