Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angeliag2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2018, 12:39 AM
    What is the effective treatment of hypertension?
    My blood pressure is 150/100. How harmful it is and what can I do to control it
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 7, 2018, 01:00 AM
    High blood pressure is called "the silent killer". Therefore very harmful. Suggest you consult with your doctor immediately to receive the proper care. Medication to bring your blood pressure down to a healthy level is extremely important.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2018, 02:58 AM
    Yes a doctor can best guide you to the best ways to deal with your high blood pressure, be it through meds, diet, or both.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2018, 08:17 AM
    High blood pressure can be very dangerous to your health as the previous posts have already stated.. see your Doctor and get the appropriate medication to get and keep it under control. Look at how you live your day to day life... is it very stressful? Do you keep long hours getting very little rest? Does your job or your daily routine ask too much of you?. if some of the answers are yes then you have to change this slow down get more sleep spread your load over more days... try and remove what is causing you to stress.
    josebell Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2018, 01:50 AM
    Hi..
    Consult doctor to proceed proper treatment as per your medical condition.
    There are few tips which I would like to share which can be done by self:
    Use the aqua-pressure board for 10-20 min daily,
    Avoid oily fry cooked food as it contains more cholesterol which effect on BP,
    Do little exercise as: morning walk on moisturize grass, cycling, swimming, etc
    Check your BP regularly and keep record of it, and later share with doctor,
    Donate blood at blood collection center at least 4 times/year,
    Eat healthy food, fruits, drink fresh juice,etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hypertension [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 36 male, my problem is I have been diagnosed with hypertension just 8 months back dr checked by lipid report and said I have high triglycerides and put me on prolomet xl 50 and fibator for 3 months, at that time me bp was 160/95 and triglycerides 440 after 3 months on medication dr again...

Treatment/Prognosis for COPD, CHF, Pulmonary Hypertension [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has recently been diagnosed with COPD, CHF, Pulmonary Hypertension, Diabetes and Coronary Artery Disease. I know, these are diagnoses that don't just sneak up on you, they take time to get to a point where they are life threatening. He has been hospitalized, catherized and put on a...

Hypertension [ 5 Answers ]

Does getting an intravenious injection of fluids raise your blood pressure and is it safe when you are already being treated for hypertension?

View more questions Search