Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanieTm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2018, 11:59 PM
    Birds hitting the window
    How do you prevent birds from hitting the window?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2018, 01:45 PM
    Some birds, notably male Cardinals and Mockingbirds are very territorial and, when they see their own reflection in a window, will "attack" the intruder. Is this what is happening or are they just flying into the window?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to close parent window after opening the child window as popup of the same page? [ 1 Answers ]

My requirement is to run the .net web application in full screen with taskbar but without minimize, maximize and close buttons. Please. Look at my below code, it does my requirement but parent window not closing. How do I achieve that? if (Convert.ToString(Request.QueryString) == "a") ...

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

?Hitting lefty and hitting against lefties. [ 4 Answers ]

I have trouble htting against lefties. I am a left handed batter and I am fine against righties, but against lefties I struggle. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.?

Installing window's onto 2nd hard drive from a computer already running window's? [ 7 Answers ]

How do I Install window's onto 2nd hard drive from a computer already running window's? I fixing a computer for a friend and I need to reinstall windows onto his hard drive but that's all I have is the hard drive... I have 2 computers one running xp and one running me what would be the...

View more questions Search