Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanieTm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2018, 11:56 PM
    Can you suggest some plants for a shade yard?
    I am planning to design a shade yard at my home. Can you suggest some good plants?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2018, 04:55 AM
    Search " shade loving plants". Thousands of suggestions. A lot depends on where you live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best shade to use over dye that turned hair a dusty red shade [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was colored yesterday and it turned a dark blonde color - Not what I wanted... then they put a light golden blond over it and it turned dark reddish brown. My hair was gray mix to start with. Only wanted a light ash brown color. I have used dish soap, olive oil, and ion Clarifying...

Do fake plants in the office affect productivity as much as real plants? [ 3 Answers ]

Do fake plants in the office affect productivity as much as real plants?

What shade do you consider this? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey do you guys consider this dark skinned (on an African American scale) http://www.thahotseat.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/chilli.jpg And do you like that shade above better or this shade better http://i37.tinypic.com/fl8sg4.jpg ... Or are they pretty much the same shade?

How to make a drum shade pendant out of lamp shade [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently purchased a fabulous drum lamp shade. I'd like to turn it into a hanging hardwired lighting fixture to hang from my ceiling. Is there a special kit to do this? I cannot afford to just buy a drum shade fixture already made. They are rather pricey (for our budget). Thanks!

Shade loving plants [ 3 Answers ]

What plants/shrubs will thrive in deep shade?

View more questions Search