Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2018, 08:00 PM
    Technical re: High def. T.v. System
    My cable company is in the process of upgrading their service. For me, it just has caused many problems.
    1. They changed a cable wire gone bad two weeks ago; gave me a new remote.
    2. They came a few days later as I was getting no signal. For this, they changed the cable box. Now I get NO SOUND ON THE PUBLIC EDUCATION STATION. I get only background sounds of the scene, but no DIALOGUE, which is rather strange.
    I called them again and they said there seems to be something wrong with the equipment.
    So here we go again...
    Any suggestions ?
    Thanks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 6, 2018, 05:31 AM
    A glitch on one station out of many is probably the station. I have those too from time to time. The wire from the TV to the cable box (ethernet cable) goes bad a lot, I keep spares. Also spare batteries for the remote. Yeah upgrades by the cable companies can get weird and inconvenient. I have changed modems and routers a few times when they would not reboot, but the office is right down the street. The tech on the help line was always very helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How design sewer system for high building [ 2 Answers ]

If we have tail building 50 story ,how design the soil pipe riser?

I have fitted a high presser tap in my kitchen and the system is not high presser [ 0 Answers ]

Can you help please I have fitted a high presser tap with a spray in my kitchen also a high presser tap in one of the bedrooms and the presser of the hot water is not enough for the taps to work eficently, (the cold is fine as from the mains) although the other taps in the house are fine, I have in...

What causes high pressure in ac system [ 4 Answers ]

Dude, it will run all day long and the low side will stay at 32, soooooooooooooo Again as I asked Would you mind telling me what the problem is and how to fix this If you don't know o well

What causes high pressure in ac system [ 9 Answers ]

King Air 200 C12D Model / PT-6 / 41 Engines. A/C running, Pressure's Perfect @ 195 over 32. Oat is 95 degrees. The High pressures lines will burn you, they are around 190 degrees. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!!

View more questions Search