Ask
    monicahilton83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2018, 04:27 AM
    Cure sciatica
    Can losing weight cure sciatica?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2018, 06:14 AM
    Probably not cure but help. Exercise may also help. Have you seen a medical professional?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 5, 2018, 08:01 AM
    Depends on the cause and a doctor can find out what that is.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2018, 07:30 AM
    Sometimes it can go almost as quick as it comes.. definitely see a doctor.. exercise does help also ice packs or hot water bottles depending which works for you.
    Try and sit correctly and if you have to lift an item remember to bend your knees do not strain also don't just slump on the sofa correct posture as much as possible.
    Ibuprofen/paracetamol etc... for pain or what the gp percribes.
    josebell Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2018, 10:59 PM
    An awesome advantage of low-affect aerobic exercise is that it can give long haul alleviation from your sciatica symptoms. This is on the grounds that high-impact practice goads recuperating supplements and oxygen to your lower back, reinforces the muscles around your spine, and builds your adaptability.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have sciatica? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old female and I work in a restaurant that has concrete floors. I have severe back pain most days when I get home from work. The pain is on the left side of my lower back and extends down my buttock. It is hard to walk after working for more than a few hours. It is also hard for...

Sciatica healing? [ 14 Answers ]

I've had sciatica (self diagnosis) for about two and a half months. I was a powerlifter and I've had a couple back injuries before from powerlifting but one day I started to feel a pain in my left butt cheek. It progress down my leg to about the top of my calf. The pain was bad enough for me to...

Sciatica hurts [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have a suggestion regarding healing the sciatic nerve? I'm in pain most of the time. Chiropractors & strong pain killers have not been effective

Sciatica [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I hope I spelled it right, I get this pain just above my buttocks /lower back and the doc says sciatica and there is nothing I can do about it only live with, iam 54 years old male ,I am pretty fit just maybe 16 punds over weight any help appreciated regds mike

View more questions Search