Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChiroLover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2018, 06:52 AM
    Are there any books with a character by the first name of Ward?
    My friend and I made a bet that I would never see his name (Ward) in a book, so here I am. He specified that it had the be the characters first name. Thanks for tryiing to help me win the bet.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 4, 2018, 09:22 AM
    On the 1950s TV show "Leave it to Beaver" -- the father's name was Ward Cleaver.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardback books 50c softbacks 25c I bought 17 books what is the most soft backs I got [ 8 Answers ]

If hardback books are 50 cents, and soft back books are 25 cents and I used 5.75, and I got 17 books, then what would the highest amount of softback books could I get, and the lowest amount of hardback books could I get?

You have n books on algebra, k on probability and l on calculus. The books are all di [ 0 Answers ]

You have n books on algebra, k on probability and l on calculus. The books are all different. If you place them on a shelf at random what is the probability that (a) Books on the same subject are adjacent. (b) Books on the same subject are in alphabetical order by author, but not necessarily...

Should you read more books less often or less books more often? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been mulling this one over and over in my head. I need help.

Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads [ 3 Answers ]

Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads 2 books will she have to read all of th to read all of the books.

Name of 60's kids books with character "Tim" [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title and author of books I enjoyed as a kid. I would have read them in the 60's. No idea how old they were. Young guy named Tim is central character. Lives in a fishing village by the sea I think. Good drawings in the books, watercolour or maybe pencil crayon . But a little...

View more questions Search