Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnjdobisejr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2018, 11:03 AM
    How to test a solenoids on a Hardie system
    I have a 6 section James Hardie RD-1200 and only one section sprays water. In fact, it does so, even when I disconnect the power from the control unit. I think it is the control unit, but I would like to test the solenoids.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2018, 02:16 PM
    If you search " resistance of a sprinkler solenoid", you will find tons more info than what we can write here. Plenty of U Tube videos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set the station on a Hardie HR-6100 irrigation system? [ 5 Answers ]

The technical writer who composed the instruction manual didn't bother to tell how one sets the station before attempting manual watering. Can anybody tell me how to select the station?

Compatibility of UPS System and Low Watt Processors that Activate Solenoids [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir or Madam, My church's bells are rung by three separate Rabbit 2000 Embedded Processors. The combined wattage output of the processors, when not activating solenoids to ring the bells, is only six watts. Two of the bells are rung with a single solenoid which, at activation, draws a peak...

Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial System [ 0 Answers ]

I hit the wires on my control valves (Rain Dial Hardie Irrigation sprinkler system) with my weed eater and now I don't know how to hook them back up. Can somebody help me please? Point me in the right direction please? Please!

James Hardie Irrigation system. [ 3 Answers ]

How do I set the irrigation system to run every other day.

Hardie irrigation system seems dead [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Hardie irrigation sprinkler system that is set to water our front and back yards. I noticed our plants looked dry, so I checked the box that's hooked up to the side of the house. It was set with the correct time and it was set to water automatically. However, when I checked it tonight, it...

View more questions Search