Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JMKluckyinlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2018, 06:57 AM
    monetary value of original etching by Charlot titled Saulail, France
    Thank you for assigning a monetary value to this original etching by Charlot titled
    Saulail, France. (These words are typed on the label) In addition, hand written beneath the etching are the words L Tsere en Savoie and Charlot.

"Etchings carrying this label are Genuine Original French Etchings Imported from Paris.
    The Artist placed on this Etching the triangle Trade Mark enclosing the letters SZL as
    (word missing) Special Identification. An Etching is only Genuine Original (words missing)
    entirely by hand, and no mechanical (words missing)". These words are on the label on the back of the etching. Handwritten on the label: From Astrid Nasby.

I would also like to know how to find a legitimate buyer for this etching in the event we wish to sell it.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2018, 02:19 PM
    2 on EBay for $20.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Charlot etching [ 0 Answers ]

How do you tell an original etching and what is it worth

looking for the value of painting original etching szl by charlot. Title On The Isere [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the value of a painting, original etching SZL by Charlot. The title: On The Isere River, Isere en savoire

Original Etching by Charlot of The Old Mill? [ 0 Answers ]

I have an original etching by Charlot titled The Old Mill. It has the triangle stating it is a genuine original French etching imported from Paris. It is framed and oval in shape with the etching measuring about 8x10. It was a gift to my mother in 1936. Can you give me an approximate value?

Original etching by Charlot [ 1 Answers ]

I have an original etching by Charlot with the handmade seal of SZL. The title is Mill on the Sambre River. Does anyone know what this drawing is worth? This is an original french etching imported from paris. The picture has a small cottage with a windmill in the backround.

View more questions Search