Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    txsparky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2018, 07:37 AM
    How to evict a violent family member Washington
    I am buying my own home and I was physically assaulted by a violent family member. After I taking care of a Protection order I want to evict them from my home so they cannot return there.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2018, 09:13 PM
    Follow your state or local laws. To do otherwise may invite further escalation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to evict a family member in Washington [ 2 Answers ]

We have a frind who is like family that we want out of our home we made an agreement that he's pay a third of all the bills and is no loger do that. Also his child has distroyed property and has voltent tendencise that we no longer whis to live with.

How to Evict a Family Member? [ 1 Answers ]

Our parents passed away, and my brother and I have title to their house. We plan on selling the house when market gets better. Anyway, while here, ( my husband +kids) my brother has escalated with his hoarding issue. The house is so bad, I took pictures and am planning to take legal action to stop...

Evict family member [ 1 Answers ]

How can we get a family member out of the house, What Florida form is needed to remove a 26 yr old son from my house? He has never paid rent or done anything around my house. He has no car or job or money!!

How to evict a family member [ 4 Answers ]

How do you evict an adult family member?

View more questions Search