Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxDelwahxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2018, 01:27 AM
    Do I have to continue to see my dad?
    Hi, I'm 14 years old and I live in Queensland, Australia.

My mum and dad have divorced. I don't want to see my dad anymore because he is a narcissist and he has physically abused me and my younger sister. My dad now has a fiancée, who I hate because she's also a narcissist and a rude person. My dad has never done anything for my family, even when my mum and him were married. My dad and his fiancée don't care about my younger sister, who's 10 and myself. I love living with my mum and her boyfriend. I'm at my mum's house every day/night except the days/nights, that I'm at my dad's, which is 4 or 5 nights a month. My dad is also an alcoholic and so is his fiancée.
    Can you please help me? Any advice?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2018, 09:16 AM
    What does your mom say about this arrangement with your dad? She is the only one that can change things until you and your sister come of age and can speak for yourselves to a judge in family court, which can also be sooner depending on your maturity and judgement.

https://www.qld.gov.au/law/crime-and.../child-custody

You really need to talk to YOUR MOM.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to continue [ 5 Answers ]

Seem to have gotten into a.love triangle. Was with a girl and her child for 5 years, we split as I had financial troubles and lost everything. Went through bankruptcy, met her again 7 months later and feelings were there.. both sides. She is 39, I am 40 and she has a 64 year old boyfriend, her...

Will not continue to run [ 1 Answers ]

When I start it it will not countinue to run for a little while then it cut off I thourgh it was not getting no gas so I clean the carburotor and still doing the same thing what should I do

Should I continue seeing her ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all! I'm an about 31-year-old-bi guy, more one the gay side sexually speaking. I have never had something lasting either with a female or male, and I'd like to have your opinion on what follows: Recently, I have been talking to a 28-year-old girl on the phone and Facebook. (We also met a...

Should I continue Gap insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When I owned a new 2007 Honda Civic, the dealer discussed so many insurance policies apart from the regular auto insurance and the dealer was successful in getting two additional insrance policies from me. I accepted the policies without knowing what it was.. This was my first car. Out of...

Should I continue or not? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I met this guy when I was working in Seattle 2 years ago. I had a boyfriend at that time (for more than 10 yrs) but I somehow fall in for him. He loves me and we have sex, though he has a girlfriend for 10+ years. The thing is, I moved back home, and moved out my boyfriend's place 6...

View more questions Search