Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unknownnn Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2018, 05:10 AM
    What does it mean when you dream about eating together with your boyfriend's family?
    i had this dream about 3 times already, and suddenly i'm curious about it. So, what does it mean when you dream about eating together with your boyfriend's family?

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2018, 08:54 AM
    It's your unconscious wish burbling to the surface during your dreams. It means you want to eat together with your boyfriend and his family.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2018, 12:54 PM
    The great things about dreams, normally they mean nothing. But some believe they mean the opposite, so it would mean you really do not want to eat with them.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 29, 2018, 06:32 PM
    Have you ever had diner with them in real life?
    unknownnn Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2018, 10:55 PM
    Have you ever had diner with them in real life?
    Nope...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2018, 05:49 AM
    I can only assume this is the same long distance guy you had the vacation with, so in such an after glow of finally getting it on you probably want more of what you had and wish you could be closer and take things to the next level. Often meeting parents is the start of the next level.

How long have you been doing this long distance stuff and how did you meet? Just want to get the facts straight. Dreams can be wish lists of what you want.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 3, 2018, 11:03 PM
    It could mean you are wanting to finally meet them, you're anxious about it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live my dream life or my family's dream life? [ 4 Answers ]

My dream is to be an famous online personality and to live my dream luxury life and my family wants me to study engineering but unfortunately I am not getting whether to live my life or according to my family's life. Help me out please .

Passed family member in dream [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dream that my aunt ( may Allah be pleased with her) was telling me that I smell very good, that I smell like her. She told me I smell like dirt? Please explain to me what this might mean. Thank you so much

What does my dream mean when my brother kills his family, me, and sister n law [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream that my brother was arguing with his wife. After a while he finally snapped and grabbed his gun. He saw me and my girlfriend and killed my girlfriend then shot me in the head. But I didn't die yet. I heard him shoot his wife 3 times then come back to shoot me in the head again but I...

Having a dream about sitting in a park with my family but [ 0 Answers ]

I had a dream about sitting in a park with family but my dad who passed away over 30 years ago was there too. Im sitting on a bench reading the Quran and have a baby on my lap too! My dad starts walking home so I follow him too, and the baby (maybe 2 years old) follows us too! My dad looks weak so...

What is eating my family? (bug related) [ 2 Answers ]

My son woke up about a month ago with these tiny mosquito like bumps all over his arm. I called Terminex and Orkin. They both came out and inspected. They found no sign of anything in his room or mine. A few weeks ago I woke up with some very itchy mosquito bumps on my arm... around 5 of them....

View more questions Search