Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandpaboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2018, 11:33 AM
    What is the ID bore measurement for honda harmony 1011 rear wheel
    I need to replace the rear wheels and tires on my Harmony 1011 and need to know the bore measurement for the replacement wheel.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Harmony 1011 [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know the size of the blade or deck belt on this rider mower

Honda harmony 1011 rider [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys! I need instructions and a diagram of how to replace the blade drive belt on a Honda Harmony 1011 Rider. I can't seem to pull it up. Hey! You tell me how I can change out the belt and I'll tell you how to make that lazy toilet flush better. Deal? Cheers, Tom

Honda 1011 Harmony [ 0 Answers ]

Question: How do you adjust the carb when you can not get off the seat without it stopping due to the safety switch that shuts off the engine? I guess you have to have someone else to attempt that? I reviewed the excellent manual you provided and did not see that item referenced. Thank you.

Honda Harmony 1011 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a harmony 1011 riding tractor but when I go to turn the blades it turns on but the shuts of like a coupe seconds after any suggestions

Honda harmony 1011 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have two issues on my Harmony 1011. First problem, it has been a while getting a lot of black smoke came out when operating. I tried 92 rated gas, changed the engine oil and spark plug but it didn't help. The spark plug look burn very dark and black deposit on it after just 2 times of mowing....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.