Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 18, 2007, 11:20 AM
    How? To meet.
    Well I am not really as pathetic as that sounds. It's really the kind of women I seem to attract, (insane) any tips on meeting some better caliber people.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 18, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Have you tried dating websites?
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 18, 2007, 12:36 PM
    We will discuss this one later ! Lol
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Its always the one you least expect...
    suleman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Hello there I would like to say something about meeting with a grils oneday I was in the college and I was see onegril that I was met her before and she was asking me as friends and I help for her request but I try to tell her that am really in love with her I go her phone number from the college and I was not informe her then when I call her she ignore me and I call her for maney time finally she knew it was me and lastime I was met her but it was like to be just a friend and when I try to tell her that am in love donot know how to tell her that but we really feeling same way about each other what do you really think I have to do with her? And from that time I donot see heragian till now
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2007, 05:33 AM
    ?? :confused:
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 27, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Do any of your friends/family know of any single noninsane women? Try that? That's how I met my guy, through friends. What about the women where you work, or as someone said before, try a dating site. My mom tried one, but since she is computerly handicaped she didn't keep up with it. She enjoyed it the first few weeks though. It's not too bad meeting strangers. Or try the singles add the newspaper. Eitherway you'll more than likely be meeting someone new and end up being nervous, but that's part of the fun of it. You get so anxious and nervous thinking "am I talking to much, am I not letting her talk enough, am I too quiet, is she interested, am I even interested." but then after those first date jitters, it starts to get fun and not so nervewracking(sp?) I know I'm not much help in this, but that's all I can come up with. Sorry. Well goodluck
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 27, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Believe in yourself!!

The rest will happen x
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 07:26 PM
    You say "insane" like it is a bad thing!

Happy Hunting.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 09:48 PM
    What about church? Health club or gym? Stay away from women at work. Those kinds of relationships just seem to get too involved because you absorb office relationships in that and so on. Do you belong to any organizations? Volunteer anywhere? One of my cousins met her husband through volunteering being a reader for a radio service that catered to individuals who were blind. You just never know!

Online dating websites - that can be scary. But some say it really works. EHarmony is supposedly one of the better ones - you pay for it but the screening process is pretty good. As with anything, you are taking a chance.

Best of luck to you, Matt.
    Sunshine2 Posts: 70, Reputation: 11

May 5, 2007, 09:12 PM
    You should quit worrying so much about things. Love is patient and kind. Patient. Look to yourself for your first love and then people will see the person you really are. Believe in you, others do.

May 5, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Yeah, well take good advice when you can get it fool...
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

May 5, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046
    Well I am not really as pathetic as that sounds. It's really the kind of women I seem to attract, (insane) any tips on meeting some better caliber people.
    What a interesting question lol. Take care, love and peace anne x

May 7, 2007, 06:22 PM
    I would not meet any women online, ever. Have you ever checked out your neighbors? How about the lunch lady? Bars are not a good place either, ecspecially ones that are named after wild animals. Good Luck!
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 7, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine2
    . Have you ever checked out your neighbors? How about the lunch lady?
    I do have some pretty hot neighbors. But the lunch lady does make some really good sloppy joes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convincing her to meet me now [ 3 Answers ]

I have been chatting on the net and on the phone to this woman I met on a dating site a few months ago,and she was about to meet me in person but became very ill,and found out she he's cancer,and she is currently receiving chemotherapy now,but she has decided she doesn't want to meet me now in case...

Hello everyone nice to meet you! [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Crystal I am on here for advice and I could even probably answer questions.

About me and who I would like to meet: conscription [ 32 Answers ]

About me and who I would like to meet: conscription I'm a man who is proud of myself, I respect myself and others I'm aware of who I am and seek no definition form the person I'm with nor do I expect her to read my mind. I'm strong enough to make my dreams come true I know love and I give love I...

View more questions Search