Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2018, 06:30 PM
    Transferring photo from canon camera to an all in one Lenovo
    I have been trying for hours to figure this out. I have an All in One computer. The Brand is Lenovo. Not a lap top.
    I took the memory chip out of the camera and inserted it in the computer. In my previous computers... all I would do to see and send the photo was to hit the windows key and E key together and the photos or instructions to see them would POP UP.
    On this Lenovo, NOTHING POPS UP after inserting chip.
    I have had three Techs on the line today for this . ONE FROM LENOVO ITSELF. They didn't know either. Incredible.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thanks. I have Windows 10.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2018, 06:05 PM
    I have an HP. I merely take the camera USB cable and plug it into the computer USB port. Pulls all the pictures into the computer. Then you can catalog them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon ctg file camera [ 1 Answers ]

How do I superimpose the GPS co-ordinates onto the pictures I have taken whilst using the Canon SX260 HS once I have downloaded the JPEG, CTG and GPS Log files onto a computor.

Canon eos digital camera. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay so someone protected my pictures on my camera and I cannot get them onto my computer or delete them off my camera... I NEED HELP ASAP! My model is the EOS Rebel XTi. THANK YOU!

Canon Digital Camera [ 3 Answers ]

I need your opinion on the New Canon EOS Digital Camera model: 40D?:o

View more questions Search