Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeenywen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2018, 04:19 PM
    I let someone touch a Buddhist jade pendant- will I lose luck?
    Went to a temple in Taiwan several years ago and brought a jade pendant for luck. Was told to never let others touch it, or that my good luck would transfer to them. However, there was an incident where multiple people touched the pendant. Can anyone give advice on what to do?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2018, 08:02 PM
    Pure superstition.

Pure superstition.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2018, 05:49 AM
    "Pure superstition."

Yep
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2018, 10:34 AM
    Even within Buddhist teaching, you would not lose the luck, but pass on to others.
    (if one believes in luck) which of course luck is not a Buddhist teaching which teaches blessings of the various gods and karma along with rejecting earthly things and living a good and better life.

The jade was touched by many people, before it was boxed and sold in a temple. And by the way, Buddha would have been upset over the selling of products at a temple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Touch 'N Go Garage Door - Wall mounted touch pad [ 4 Answers ]

The (garage) wall-mounted touch pad for my Touch 'N Go Garage Door opener (Model 1000A) no longer works. I realize that this product is no longer in production, but are there any outlets where a replacement pad can be ordered OR will any universal wall-mount pad work for this unit?

Why does my friend jade lie to me [ 3 Answers ]

OK so... I have a friend call jade and she is lying to me and my friend toni and she's saying to me that she have sex with this boy and she didn't and we both go to this club call fresh and it's a overwright club but I don't need its just get me out the house for 12 days and she's was talking to my...

Positive side touch frame lost all power changed all fuses still no luck any help [ 1 Answers ]

Positive side of battery touch frame on 2005 harley lost power will not start have change fuses still no luck

I want to fix this before I lose touch again, how do I get the old relationship back? [ 43 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am curious what you think about this situation. I hope that you can provide me some insight, as I am nervous about where things are going. Please help me. I have been with my girlfriend for a year now, and things went very well until the past few months. We had a short break up...

View more questions Search