Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2018, 12:59 PM
    Vertical blinds question
    Which type of vertical blinds is best to put in a room where the intense sun is hitting it at all times. This is an enclosed patio. Verticals currently are metal ones; (track broken and cannot be repaired apparently). Thank you.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2018, 06:20 AM
    Why verticals, have you thought of a different approach, like shading those windows with retractable blinds

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vertical blinds [ 3 Answers ]

I have vertical blinds and two of them aren't in sync with the rest. How do I fix this?

Removing vertical blinds [ 0 Answers ]

We have removed the vanes to our vertical blinds and took down the track. We have unscrewed the many screws that held up the blind track, but they won't come completely out, they slide up and down. How do we get them out so we can down the valance (thing that covers the vane hardware) so we can...

Removing vertical blinds [ 0 Answers ]

I have the clothe vertical patio blinds, how do remove them to clean?

How do you remove vertical blinds [ 10 Answers ]

I have removed the screw on the end blind thinking they would slide off, but that doesn't happen. There are no other visible screws or nails, and I'm (we're) not even sure how it's held up. Does anyone happen to know how to remove vertical blinds? Vertical Blinds, Cheap blinds, Discount, Ready...

View more questions Search