Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 18, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Bernard Cornwell
    Anyone else ever read his books? They are so good.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2007, 11:23 AM
    No, Matt, I have not heard of him. But now, since I have heard of him, I will check him out at the library. Thanks for the tip!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Me either... oooh I'm so excited!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 11:54 AM
    OK I just googled him, not really my style, but I'm going to check him out anyway... He has a book by the same name as one I read last week. It is in the series I'm in the middle of... great series...

Apr 18, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Yeah they are "guy" sort of books. But you may like this one Alkalin Bernard Cornwell - The Author's Official Site - Sharpe Books dot com

This is to his sight I think you will like SHY
    Bernard Cornwell - The Author's Official Site - Sharpe Books dot com
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Hey now... I like the "guy" books too... The series Im in right now is very masculine and has a book for every incarnation, death, time, fate, Nature, War, Good, Evil, and I think there is one for Nox. The one on war which I just finished this morning, was awesome... Im on Evil right now...

But I'm not really into the civil war type stuff... but the Warlord Chronicals about Arthurian Britain sounds great! I will check out the one you suggested though...

Apr 18, 2007, 08:47 PM
    The Warlord Chronicals are awsome, he uses the actual British (Welsh,) stories it is not quite the way we think it was. Spoiler-- Lancelott was a bad guy. It's good stuff.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Sweet.. sounds great to me... I love a bad guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saint Bernard pup peeing and pooping in crate [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 11 week old Saint Bernard pup. I got him from a breeder out of state. He spent 12 hours in a travel crate (that he urinated in) on his way to my house. I am afraid that this produced an association between travel crate and bathroom. So, I bought him a wire crate and put no bedding or...

St bernard not eating today? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 7 month old St Bernard that up till now was eating everything that was given to him. I do not feed him table scraps at all, and won't! He loves carrots, broccoli, lettuce and all types of veggies which he gets on a regular basis! He eats 9 cups of Purina dog chow food everyday plus his...

View more questions Search