Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cleon466 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2018, 05:18 PM
    What are the advantages of using a written contract when engaged
    What are the advantages of using a written contract when engaged in a computer consulting job? Why is it important that your attorney read over the contract before you sign it?

Check out some similar questions!

An employee has had no contract for 5 years, and now one needs to be written. [ 0 Answers ]

An employee has been employed for 5 years, but has never had a contract written up although an oral contract agreement was made. This was when it was just the Managing Director and the CTO. Now the company has grown and all new employees have contracts, this employee also requires one. In...

Subletting without a written contract [ 8 Answers ]

I am subletting a room in my 2 bedroom apartment. My landlord was OK with that and did not require for me to and the subtenant to sign a lease. There was only a verbal agreement between us and email communication where he (subtenant) agreed to pay the rent. It has been only 2 months and the...

Does an architect in Ohio need a written contract? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know if Ohio Law requires architects to have written agreements. If so, do they need to be signed by the client. Would an email approval suffice for evidence to the state board of architects that the architect had fulfilled their obligation under state law if a written contract is...

Can a verbal contract trump a written contract [ 5 Answers ]

I gave a deposit to a contractor to do a bathroom remodel with a 3-day grace period written into the contract to get my deposit back. The time lapsed as I waited for my appt to meet with the contractor at his showroom to pick my bathroom supplies out. When we got to the showroom the contractor...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.