Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lasangela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2018, 02:34 PM
    Is it OK for non-related same sex children to share beds on a church sponsored trip?
    Non-related same sex children sharing beds on trips with community group
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2018, 02:37 PM
    Why wouldn't it be?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2018, 04:36 PM
    I agree, why would it not be. Children often share rooms when on trips.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 26, 2018, 06:09 AM
    Why are you asking this question? Did something occur that you haven’t told us about? Please give us more details.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 1, 2018, 04:21 PM
    I would advise against it. For one thing you havent mentioned the age of the children. Another is sharing the " same " bed is very different from sharing the same room or a dorm living situation as one might encounter at camp.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a boy and a girl who are not related legally share a bedroom in Alaska? [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking into getting a three bedroom house with a couple friends of mine. They have a 5 year old daughter and I have a 3 year old son. Are there any laws on this?

Is it okay for non-related/non-siblings of the opposite sex to share a bedroom? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex has primary custody of our 3 year old daughter. I get her 1 night during the work week and every other weekend. She just recently moved in with her fiancé and he has 3 children. He has children 1 week on and 1 week off in rotation that way. They're house is a 1200 sq ft house with 3 bedrooms...

Children's beds [ 2 Answers ]

What are the laws about the type of bed children should be sleeping in regularly?

Children from church program throwing rocks [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'd like some advice on how to handle this situation. It has been going on for about 6 months. I am a tenant in a 4 family house next door to a parking lot that belongs to a church further down the block. Each Saturday the church has a "Cultural Enrichment" program for children between...

View more questions Search