Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hirah1010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2018, 11:47 PM
    How do I find corrupted mod files for the sims 4?
    I have the latest version of Sims 4; Seasons. Since I had my mods in the Mods' folder, the game got stuck on the household loading screen. When I remove the mods, it works. I tried putting the files in slowly but whichever I put in, the load screen never goes away. So, How do I find all those mods that actually causing this conflict in the game? I tried using Mod Conflict Detector, but it says half of my mods are Mod Conflict to the game. Please help someone.

Check out some similar questions!

Corrupted AVI files after software installation [ 2 Answers ]

I have some video files on the computer that has been corrupted. The videos were from my Samsung camcorder. They were OK until I installed this arcsoft Media Impression software on the computer. It is from my new Polaroid digital camera. The formats on the videos have been altered. I can only hear...

Retrieving corrupted video files [ 1 Answers ]

I have some video files on the computer that has been corrupted. The videos were from my camcorder. They were OK until I installed this polaroid arcsoft software on the computer. It is from my new camera. The formats on the videos have been altered. I can only hear the sound. I cannot see the...

Downloaded corrupted files [ 4 Answers ]

I have been using AVG freeware for several years and it suddenly stopped working. I have been trying to download a new copy for two days and, at the end of the download, I get a message stating that the file is corrupted. This has happened twice. Today I tried to download the Avira...

Missing/corrupted files [ 7 Answers ]

Get message "The following file is missing or corupted:C:\WINDOWS\HIMEN.SYS" (and) "The following file is missing or corupted:C:\WINDOWS\DBLBUFF.SYS" (and) "The following file is missing or corupted:C:\WINDOWS\IFSHLP.SYS" . All pertain to Win 98

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.