Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    will212 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2018, 09:11 PM
    I cant find the name to this movie.
    After a successful heist, two team members are shot by their team, him and his best friend are left die but then he recovers from getting shot in the head , he seeks revenge on the people who double crossed him and his partner, and kills them all but one.

It is not "Payback"
    The two team members that got shot were brothers.
    This is the best I can do to describe the movie description.
    kouya Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Jun 24, 2018, 05:55 PM
    Sounds like Faster (2010)
    will212 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2018, 09:48 AM
    Ya that's it thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I find movie title by describing plot and age of movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of an old movie from the 1930s that was about a man who in his earlier life was a wealthy wise Walstreet investor but later in life was down and out and on a ship with several immigrants who had been persuaded to invest their few dollars in some stock that failed...

I'm trying to find the name of a movie about 2 kids who try to find new parents [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about it, I do remember that they were going around to "try out" different parents. I remember one of the parents they went to live with were like overly obsessed with being 100% dust free, they had major mysophobia(afraid of germs) problems. Anyone have any clue?

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

View more questions Search