Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaneal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2018, 11:24 AM
    Incorrect, 4.4.1 Question Help ​Clint's salary increased from ​$ 22 comma 000 22,
    incorrect, 4.4.1
    Question needs grading. Grade: of 1 ptSubmit Grade
    Skill Builder Question Help
    Help Me Solve This +
    View an Example View an Example +
    Textbook +
    Textbook
    Calculator +
    Ask My Instructor +
    Calculator Print +
    Ask My Instructor
    Print

Settings
    Accessibility
    On-Screen Keyboard
    About

​Clint's salary increased from ​$22 comma 00022,000
    to ​$28 comma 60028,600
    over a​ three-year period.​ Helen's salary increased from ​$29 comma 00029,000
    to ​$37 comma 70037,700
    over the same period. Whose salary increased more in absolute​ terms? In relative​ terms? Explain.

Whose salary increased more in absolute​ terms? Select the correct choice below and fill in the answer​ box(es) to complete your choice.

A.
    ​Helen's salary increased​ more, because her salary increased by ​$nothing .
    This is more than ​$nothing ​,
    the amount that​ Clint's salary increased.

B.
    ​Clint's salary increased​ more, because his salary increased by ​$nothing .
    This is more than ​$nothing ​,
    the amount that​ Helen's salary increased.

C.
    Neither​ person's salary increased​ more, because both of their salaries increased by ​$nothing .

More

→←↔ Less

Click to select and enter your answer(s) and then click Check Answer.

[bbcode][/bbcode]

[bbcode][/bbcode]Please wait...

Using the browser's print will lead to an undesirable print-out. Use the Print item from the "Question Help" menu to get a better print-out.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2018, 06:22 PM
    Great, now he is richer. However, we do not do your homework. Please read the rules for posting homework and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One day a store sold 29 sweatshirts. White ones cost​ $11.95 and yellow ones cost $ 1 [ 3 Answers ]

One day a store sold 2929 Sweatshirts. White ones cost​ $11.9511.95 And yellow ones cost $ 11.50$11.50. In​ all, ​$337.55337.55 Worth of sweatshirts were sold. How many of each color were​sold?

​Can I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm six days late and I'm showing pregnancy symptoms, I had two little light pink spots and now it looks like it's ending. ​Can I be pregnant?

Salary question [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a law that states a female should be paid the same wage as the last person hired especially if she has been there longer and has more experience than the newly hired person? My company hired someone who is getting more than myself and few others because of his sales experience but not...

Incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to get my A/C running but it won't stay on for 30 seconds it comes on and cuts off. I checked the status light it was blinking rapid continuous incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity what's wrong with this thing

Salary Question [ 2 Answers ]

A business enterprise pays weekly salaries of $20,000 every Friday for the five-day week ending on that day. If the fiscal period happens on a Thursday, an adjusting entry would be necessary. This adjusting entry would consist of? A- Debit Salaries Expense, $4000 & Credit Salaries Payable, $4000...

View more questions Search