Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelsonnichols85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2018, 03:09 AM
    What is the name of best dog breeds?
    Next Month, I am going to buy a dog. But I have not much more idea about dog breed.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2018, 06:36 AM
    Very vague question. Lap dog, sporting dog, big, small, long hair, short hair? Can you better define your criteria?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog Breeds [ 3 Answers ]

Wondering what breeds you think my Pudgy could be. He was one in December. B

My Dog Breeds Are? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small dog. His name is Brownie. He is brown all over with occasional white on his under side. I believe he is part hound because of his roundish floppy ears. His tail sticks up with a little curve to it. He barks like a hound also. He has a great hunting instinct and incredible sense of...

Can you help me figure out what breeds are in my dog? [ 9 Answers ]

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

What mix of breeds is my dog? [ 5 Answers ]

I have rescued a shelter dog and would like to pin her traits to a couple of dog breeds. She is thin at 30 pounds, 14 inches at the shoulder, 27 inches tail to head, long bushy tail, long pointed nose, brown eyes, black medium coat with honey brown under belly, small white feet. Her back is...

Dog Breeds [ 2 Answers ]

Could you give me a list with all the small breed dogs?

View more questions Search